Metadata Policyfor information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://guiasbus.us.es/idus/politicas#3
Data Policyfor full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://guiasbus.us.es/idus/politicas#datos.
Content Policyfor types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- idUS. Depósito de Investigación Universidad de Sevilla holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- Principal Languages: Spanish; English.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://guiasbus.us.es/idus/politicas#1
Submission Policyconcerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- For more information see webpage: http://guiasbus.us.es/idus/politicas#1
The University of Seville, as the controller of personal data processing carried out there, is committed to the protection of personal data included in its various processing operations, as a manifestation of the protection of the fundamental right to informative self-determination of data subjects. In application of the principle of transparency and loyalty regulated in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679), you are informed that the University of Seville is responsible for this treatment called Research Management, which has the purpose of economic management, administrative, technical and academic research at the University of Seville. The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the fulfillment of a mission of public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the University of Seville. Likewise, and where appropriate, it is legitimized with the consent of the interested party. In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as other rights that you can consult, along with more detailed additional information, at the following link that expands the information on data protection.
No preservation policy defined.